- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced registered nurse, with a commitment to providing quality care to aged residents to join our Holt Village ( Canberra).
At RFBI we aim to meet the individual preferences of our residents whilst providing the highest possible care. This dynamic role will see you in a key leadership position, advising and assisting the care staff to provide the best possible care, tailored to suit the needs and preferences of our residents.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality care is delivered to residents in a key leadership position
- Supervise and assist other care employees
- Build and foster partnerships with each resident respecting and insuring their dignity, and the driving force is their health and wellbeing.
- Work within an energetic team to coordinate and deliver care
- Provide a wide range of personal care services to residents
- Provide complex clinical care including but not limited to: wound dressing; administration of medications; condition assessment and referral
- Enter reports and observations on computer program - iCare
- Evaluate and maintain care plans to meet changing needs of residents
You will have:
- A current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent people and clinical skills
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly
- 2+ years previous experience in Aged Care
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of iCare (desirable)
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
- Knowledge of Aged Care Legislation, Accreditation and ACFI will be highly regarded
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Applications Close: Sunday 12th April 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!