Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We are seeking motivated and experienced registered nurse, with a commitment to providing quality care to aged residents to join our Hawkins Village, located in Edgeworth NSW.
At RFBI we aim to meet the individual preferences of our residents whilst providing the highest possible care. This dynamic role will see you in a key leadership position, advising and assisting the care staff to provide the best possible care, tailored to suit the needs and preferences of our residents.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality care is delivered to residents in a key leadership position
- Build and foster partnerships with each resident respecting and insuring their dignity, and the driving force is their health and wellbeing.
- Work within an energetic team to coordinate and deliver care
- Provide complex clinical care including but not limited to: wound dressing; administration of medications; condition assessment and referral
- Enter reports and observations on computer program - iCare
- Evaluate and maintain care plans to meet changing needs of residents
You will have:
- Current Registered Nurse Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent people and clinical skills
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly
- 2+ years previous experience in Aged Care
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of iCare (desirable)
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
- Knowledge of Aged Care Legislation, Accreditation and ACFI will be highly regarded
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be considered for this position
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!