Full-Time position available
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need. RFBI is an independent, not for profit organisation operating in NSW and ACT. We are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and the ACT.
We are currently looking for an experience, Regional General Manager to join our team at RFBI North region, beautiful coastal NSW location. This role is a permanent full-time position reporting to the Chief of Operations. Covering 5 villages within reasonable travelling distance.
With this dynamic role, you will be responsible for offering high level support to villages within your designated region and have oversight of the day to day operations of these villages.
Within this dynamic role you will be responsible for the following;
- Overseeing operations of 5 villages, including all aspects of Residential and Retirement Living, providing mentoring and guidance to the Village General Manager to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide support and advice on complex case management, service delivery issues, critical incidents response and human resources issues.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholder and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objects.
- Contribute to the organisation strategic planning and oversee management of budgets within the Region and assist develop strategy and policy for delivering care.
- Partner with the leadership team to manage, deliver and drive strategic initiative for your region and support change.
To be successful you will have the following;
- Minimum 5 years proven experience at Senior Management Level in Aged Care or a related field.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration (desirable not essential).
- An understanding of the Aged Care industry including clinical care, legislation, accreditation and ACFI.
- Demonstrated abilities in growing and developing people.
- Passionate and creative, progressive management style.
- Ability to work within funding & budgetary confines.
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Applications Close: Friday 12th July 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!