Full-Time position available
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need. RFBI is an independent, not for profit organisation operating in NSW and ACT. We are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and the ACT.
We are currently looking for a Purchasing Officer to join our team at Head Office, which is located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
The role is a permanent full-time position reporting to the Development Manager. With this dynamic role, you will being responsible for supporting all aspects of procurement and purchasing across the organisation.
Within this dynamic role you will be responsible for the following;
- Analyse purchasing patterns and usage of goods and services to ensure sustainability targets are being met
- Maintain RFBI’s Procurement System both the internal and external systems including compliance, pricing and records
- Coordinate with suppliers ensuring on time delivery and effective service
- Prepare and process purchase orders and documentation
- Manage current suppliers and onboard new suppliers within the RFBI Procurement System
- Report on data including group procurement, project and expenditure
To be successful you will have the following;
- Minimum two years’ procurement experience
- Minimum two years’ administration/ or accounts experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to encourage and support staff, while fostering the understanding of Continuous Quality Improvement
- Strong computer skills with practical Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Applications Close: Sunday 1st March 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!