Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
Reporting to the Development Manager and working within our Property and Purchasing Department, we are seeking a motivated and experienced property/facilities professional to join our Head Office Team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and advice to our Villages regarding their property needs from property development to refurbishment to upgrades
- Recommending and assisting with implementing sustainable environmental initiatives
- Reviewing and providing advice on Capital Expenditure
- Prepare reports on property, equipment maintenance, repairs and replacement
- Providing advice and guidance to support our procurement function
- Provide back office support for Contract and Project Management
You will have:
- At least 2 years previous experience in building and/or plant & equipment management
- Demonstrated understanding of current building standards, NCC and fire safety standards
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable to communicate at all levels in an organization
- Excellent planning, organizational and management skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills
- Full Australian Drivers Licence with the ability to travel extensively throughout our network of villages
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!