Permanent Part-Time â 16 hours per week
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
This dynamic role will see you in a key leadership position, responsible for the coordination of employee training as well as working on the floor, advising and assisting the care staff to provide the best possible care, tailored to suit the needs and preferences of our residents. You will build and foster partnerships with each resident respecting and insuring their health and wellbeing.
Within this multifaceted position, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide clinical care, support and comfort to our residents contributing to their emotional well being
- Supervise care staff working within an energetic team to coordinate and deliver quality care
- Evaluate care plans to meet the changing needs of residents including pain management
- Oversees & support care staff with documentation on iCare program
- Provide support with the ACFI process
- Coordinate employee training within the village and provide proactive/interactive education sessions
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent people and clinical skills
- 2+ years previous experience in Aged Care
- Demonstrated experience in an educator role
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of iCare
- Experience in undertaking aged care funding instrument (ACFI) assessments and submissions would be desirable
As the successful candidate, you will receive:
- An attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexible Salary Packaging
- To be eligible you must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!