Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Royal Freemasonsâ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager for Quality and Development, you will be responsible for the ongoing education of our clinical staff.
At RFBI we aim to meet the individual preferences of our residents whilst providing the highest possible care.
This is a multifaceted position that will see you:
- Implementing standardised clinical education and training programs
- Ensuring our compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements for the continuing education of our employees
- Supporting our Villages through their Accreditation processes
- Applying education techniques that will promote meaningful learning
- Working with clinical employees to identify their training and development needs.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing and be a current registered nurse with AHPRA registration
- A Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing education training material within an aged care environment
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- Experience coaching, mentoring and developing senior clinical staff
As the successful candidate, you will receive:
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Flexible salary packaging options
- Job Satisfaction by developing others to their full potential
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Full Australian Drivers Licence with the flexibility to regular travel throughout NSW and ACT.
Sounds like you â apply now!