Permanent Full-Time Role
RFBI West Wyalong Masonic Village has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join our team on a full-time basis.
At RFBI we aim to meet the individual preferences of our residents whilst providing the highest possible care.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in coordinating the maintenance department ensuring they deliver a wide range of maintenance tasks around our village, including building and garden maintenance to create a homely environment for our residents to enjoy.
You will have:
- A trade qualification and/or demonstrated extensive experience in building, general maintenance & gardening/grounds maintenance
- Demonstrated gardening, building and maintenance skills
- Knowledge of and commitment to WH&S
- First Aid Certificate and Current Driver’s Licence
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent people skills and empathy for older people living in residential care and retirement village setting
- A willingness to participate in risk management and continuous quality improvement
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!