Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and passionate Maintenance Officer to join our team at RFBI Bellingen Masonic Village on a casual basis. This dynamic role will focus on delivering a wide range of reactive and proactive maintenance tasks around the village including building and garden maintenance, creating a homely environment for our residents to enjoy.
About the role:
- General maintenance and handyman tasks around the village
- Identifying, managing and resolve defects in the village
- Maintaining all garden areas ensuring they are well kept
- Supervising and coordinating external contractors in servicing the village
What you need to be considered:
- A trade qualification and/or demonstrated extensive experience in general maintenance & gardening
- Knowledge of and commitment to WH&S responsibilities
- First Aid Certificate and Current Driver’s Licence
- Excellent people skills and empathy for older people living in residential care and retirement village setting
- A willingness to participate in risk management and continuous quality improvement
You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be considered for this position. All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Applications Close: Sunday 9th August 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!