45 hours per fortnight
Are you a passionate and outgoing individual who is looking to facilitate fun and exciting activities for our residents?
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Lifestyle Officer to join our Glenn Innes Masonic Village team and become part of the RFBI family! Within this dynamic role you will work within a passionate team to get to know our resident’s interests and tailor activities to suit their physical, social and recreational wants and needs.
About the role:
- Work within the lifestyle team to design and deliver activities tailored to our residents
- Assist in the preparation, evaluation and implementation of the activities calendar
- Promote activities available both within our village and the local community
- Update Care Plans and complete relevant documentation
What you need to be successful:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Lifestyle or Certificate III in Aged Care
- A genuine interest in and commitment to caring for seniors
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role particularly working with people living with dementia
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Available to work Monday to Saturday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Note: You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (ACIC Accredited) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment, to be eligible for the role.
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need. Since this time RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. Today we own and operate 23 residential care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home care services across NSW and ACT.
Sunday 30th June 2019