Casual position available
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Lifestyle Officer to join RFBI Cessnock Masonic Village. Within this dynamic role you will work within a passionate team to get to know our resident’s interests and tailor activities to suit their physical, social and recreational wants and needs.
About the role:
- Work within the lifestyle team to design and deliver activities tailored to our residents
- Assist in the preparation, evaluation and implementation of the activities calendar
- Promote activities available both within our village and the local community
- Update Care Plans and complete relevant documentation
What you need to be successful:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Lifestyle or Certificate III in Aged Care
- A genuine interest in and commitment to caring for seniors
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role particularly working with people living with dementia
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Available to work Monday to Saturday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Applications Close: Sunday 8th March 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!