(Catering, Cleaning and Laundry)
RFBI Hawkins Masonic Village (Edgeworth, NSW) are seeking experienced individuals who are interested in working in our Catering and/or Hotel Services departments on a casual basis. Within this dynamic role you will assist in the catering, cleaning and laundry departments, delivering quality food and cleaning services to our residents ensuring they feel as comfortable and cared for as possible.
About the role;
- Prepare catering area in line with appropriate processes to ensure effective delivery of catering services
- Assist with the preparation of meals in compliance with health and nutritional standards, providing high quality efficient and effective service
- Clean resident rooms and common areas ensuring our village is tidy and free of waste
- Ensures residents clothing and laundry items are laundered correctly
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering the best possible service to our residents and who are interested in working across both our catering and hotel services departments.
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience working in an aged care setting (desirable)
- Previous experience working in catering, cleaning and laundry
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Certificate in III Aged Care (desirable)
- Certificate III in Hospitality or qualification in Safe Food Handling (desirable)
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates across NSW and ACT with 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages as well as a range of home and community services to support older Australians remain living in their own home
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Please apply with your current Resume and a cover letter with a summary of why this is the role for you.
If you feel this is the right role for you, apply now!