(Catering, Cleaning and Laundry)
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
RFBI Dubbo are seeking experienced individual who is interested in working in our Catering and/or Hotel Services departments on a casual basis. Within this dynamic role, you will assist in the catering, cleaning and laundry departments, delivering quality food and cleaning services to our residents ensuring they feel as comfortable and cared for as possible.
About the role:
- Prepare catering area in line with appropriate processes to ensure effective delivery of catering services
- Assist with the preparation of meals in compliance with health and nutritional standards, providing high quality efficient and effective service
- Clean resident rooms and common areas ensuring our village is tidy and free of waste
- Ensures residents clothing and laundry items are laundered correctly
What you need to be considered:
- Previous experience working in an aged care setting (desirable)
- Previous experience working in catering, cleaning and laundry
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Certificate in III Aged Care (desirable)
- Certificate III in Hospitality or qualification in Safe Food Handling (desirable)
You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be considered for this position. All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Applications Close: Sunday 19th April 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!