Part-time Opportunity â upto 20 Hours Per week
(Catering, Cleaning and Laundry)
Established in 1880 to help people in need, RFBI has become an award winning leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We employ over 1800 people and operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have 2 x part-time positions available for hospitality officers to join our team based at our Moonbi Masonic Village.
With this role you will be required to assist with preparation of meals and serving of food to residents. Clean resident rooms and common area and ensures residents clothing and laundry items are laundered correctly.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in an aged care setting (desirable)
- Previous experience working in catering, cleaning and laundry
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Certificate in III Aged Care (desirable)
- Certificate III in Hospitality or qualification in Safe Food Handling (desirable)
- The successful candidate must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!