Part-Time Opportunity â 16 hours per fortnight
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Home Care Service Coordinator to join our passionate Care at Home â Canberra on a permanent part-time basis.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Provide services that are compliant with Aged Care Legislation and Standards to our clients who wish to be looked after in their own home.
- Build strong relationships with clients and their families
- Develop professional networks with local stakeholders
- Undertake client assessments, care planning and case management in consultation with the client.
- Lead, manage and support all staff in the delivery of person centred services
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities
You will have:
- The motivation to deliver the best possible care to our clients, promoting and fostering their independence, helping them to remain living in their own home.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating aged, community, health or social services
- Sound knowledge of Home Care legislation, policies and procedures
- Excellent planning, organisational and management skills
- Problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Certificate III Aged Care or Community Care
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- A current full Australian driver’s license
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Sounds like you â apply now!