Permanent Full Time Opportunity
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for successfully leading this 98 bed Village delivering high quality care to our residents, whilst creating an engaged team and achieving organisational goals.
Within this multifaceted position, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the overall operations of the village
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Manage the finances of the village within budgetary guidelines
- Develop systems throughout the village to ensure services are effective and efficient
- Work with department managers to develop strategic plans and objectives for the Village
- Foster strong relationships with the local community
You will have:
- Two to five years proven experience at a Senior Management level within the Aged Care sector.
- Be a natural leader who is passionate about leading and developing their team
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- An understanding of the Aged Care industry including clinical care, legislation, accreditation and ACFI
- A passionate and creative, progressive management style
- Strong ability to manage resources and exceed targets
- Ability to work within funding and budgetary confines
As the successful General Manager, you will receive:
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Flexible salary packaging options
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- To be eligible you must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Applications Close: Sunday 12th April 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!