Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
Reporting the Catering Manager, we are seeking an experienced Catering Officer who is focused on the delivery of high-quality food service to join our West Wyalong Masonic Village.
About the role:
- Preparing meals that are compliant with food safety programs and recognised nutritional guidelines.
- Complying with food and safety programs and providing high quality, efficient and effective food service
- Assist in the preparation of meals and catering for special functions.
- Preparing the dining area for meal times and serving food and drinks to our residents
- Maintaining a clean work environment ensuring all cleaning and dishwashing is done in a timely manner
What you need to be considered:
- Qualifications in Safe Food Handling and Preparation
- Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Food Safety principles
- Knowledge of special dietary needs for the elderly
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be considered for this position. All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Phillip Anderson on 0269701500, quoting Ref No. 908966.