Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need. In the more recent times, RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We are in the process of transitioning a number of our business solutions to O365 and need your experience and expertise to implement and administer them.
This is a critical position in which you will ensure our cloud services are appropriately designed, secured and well maintained. Working as part of the IT support team you will also assist our employees and clients in the use of our O365 systems.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 3 years experience in the design, implementation and migration of cloud technologies within large corporate organisations
- Strong administrative knowledge of O365 suite (SharePoint, Exchange, inTune etc)
- Experience working on Cloud Technologies in a business critical environment
- The ability to work in a team environment
- A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Sound knowledge of Windows desktop and server software, Citrix XenApp, Microsoft Office and LAN/WAN Network Technology Concepts.
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- With offices throughout NSW, some travel will be required. You must hold a valid driver’s license.
Sounds like you â apply now!