Casual Positions Available
RFBI Concord Masonic Village has an exciting opportunity for motivated and experienced Cleaner/Laundry Assistants to join our team on a casual basis.
At RFBI we aim to meet the individual preferences of our residents whilst providing the highest possible care.
Within this role you will assist with the cleaning and laundry activities in the Village, delivering quality cleaning services to our residents ensuring they feel as comfortable and cared for as possible.
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous experience working as a cleaner
- Ability to manage schedules and work unsupervised
- Experience and knowledge of chemical and cleaning agents
- Demonstrated written & oral communication skills
- Commitment to WH&S
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 22 residential aged care villages and 20 retirement villages across NSW and ACT.
- RFBI offers a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT to support older Australians to remain living in their own home.
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!