Cleaner - Casual
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) operates 23 residential aged care villages and 20 retirement villages. We also offer a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT to support older Australians to remain living in their own home.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Cleaner who is passionate about delivering the best service to our residents to join our team at RFBI West Wyalong Masonic Village on a part time basis. Within this role you will assist with cleaning activities in the village, to ensure a clean and safe environment for our residents. making our residents feel as comfortable as possible.
The successful candidate will do all possible to make our residents feel comfortable and happy whilst undertaking the following;
- Clean resident rooms and common areas
- Ensure village is tidy and free of waste
- Ensure hazard free environment and reporting any potential hazards
- Work with residents to ensure work completed in their room is to highest possible standard and is centred around the residents wishes
- Work as part of a team to achieve Village goals and around day schedules
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous experience working as a cleaner
- Previous experience working in an aged care setting (desirable)
- Experience and knowledge of chemical and cleaning agents
- Demonstrated written & oral communication skills
- Commitment to WH&S responsibilities
- Ability to manage schedules and work unsupervised
- Current First Aid Certificate
Note: You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22), be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment and have had an Influenza vaccination in 2020 to be eligible for the role.
APPLY NOW! To find out more about the role please call 02 6970 1500 or apply online.