Casual or Part-Time Opportunity
Do you want a rewarding job that makes a difference to the lives of older people?
This is a great opportunity to join our team in Berry.
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced and passionate Catering Officers to join our team at RFBI Berry Masonic Village on a casual or part time basis.
Work for a reputable aged care provider and become part of the RFBI family.
- An experienced Catering Officer
- Focused on the delivery of a high quality food service
- A keen individual who is driven by the opportunity
- Flexible to work any shift, including evenings and weekends
Your responsibilities will include:
- Compliance with food and safety program, providing high quality, efficient and effective service
- Prepare the dining area for meal times, serving food and drinks to our residents
- Maintain a clean work environment ensuring all cleaning and dishwashing is done in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of meals
- Prepare meals in compliance with health and nutritional standards
- Assist in catering for special functions
You will need:
- Qualification in Safe Food Handling
- Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Food Safety principles
- Knowledge of special dietary needs for the elderly
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 21 residential aged care villages and 20 retirement villages across NSW and ACT.
- RFBI offers a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT to support older Australians to remain living in their own home.
Friday 26th April 2019
Please apply with your current Resume and a cover letter with a summary of why this is the role for you.
If you feel this is the right role for you, don’t wait, apply now!
- Join a supportive and inclusive team environment
- An opportunity to work within a growing organisation
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging opportunities
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities