We have an excellent opportunity for experienced and passionate Catering Officer to join our team at RFBI Bellingen Masonic Village on a casual basis.
Work for a reputable aged care provider and become part of the RFBI family.
- An experienced Catering Officer
- Focused on the delivery of a high quality food service
- A keen individual who is driven by the opportunity
- Flexible to work any shift, including evenings and weekends
Your responsibilities will include:
- Compliance with food and safety program, providing high quality, efficient and effective service
- Prepare the dining area for meal times, serving food and drinks to our residents
- Maintain a clean work environment ensuring all cleaning and dishwashing is done in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of meals
- Prepare meals in compliance with health and nutritional standards
- Assist in catering for special functions
You will need:
- Qualification in Safe Food Handling
- Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Food Safety principles
- Knowledge of special dietary needs for the elderly
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
Note: You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment, to be eligible for the role.
Royal Freemasonsâ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need. Since this time RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. Today we own and operate 23 residential care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home care services across NSW and ACT.
Sunday 30th June 2019