Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need. Today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have a number of opportunities for experienced and passionate Carers to join our clinical care team at RFBI West Wyalong Masonic Village. Within this multifaceted role, your key focus will be to undertake a wide range of personal and clinical care services.
About the role:
- You will play a key part in our care team by providing a wide range of personal care services to residents, including; showering, dressing, grooming and assisting with meals and making beds
- Provide basic clinical care including; wound dressing, assisting with medication delivery and recording basic clinical observations
- Provide care management for diabetes, arthritis and other conditions
- Enter reports and observations into our computer program-iCare
- Assist and follow directions of the Care Manager to achieve the best possible person-centred care
What you need to be considered:
- A passion to work with older Australians ensuring they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- At least 6-12 months previous experience in an aged care environment
- Current First Aid Certificate
- An enthusiastic and motivated approach
- Availability to work all shifts including nights
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be considered for this position
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia
Applications Close: Sunday 16 February 2020