Do you want a rewarding job that makes a difference to the lives of older people?
This is a great opportunity for experienced and passionate professionals to join our team at West Wyalong.
As part of our commitment to providing quality aged care we are seeking qualified carers to join our collaborative clinical care team at RFBI West Wyalong Masonic Village on a casual basis. We are seeking motivated and experienced individuals, with a commitment to providing quality care to aged residents. As we operate a 24/7 facility the successful applicants will need to be ready and available to care for our residents.
At RFBI we aim to meet the individual preferences of our residents whilst providing the highest possible care. Within this multifaceted role, your key focus will be to undertake a wide range of personal and clinical care services to assist our residents with their daily living needs.
You will need:
- An enthusiastic and motivated approach
- A Certificate III in Aged Care plus relevant industry experience
- A Current First Aid Certificate
- A Current Police Check Certificate
- An understanding of WHS responsibilities including manual handling principles
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a wide range of personal care services and basic clinical care to residents
- Delivering care management for diabetes, arthritis and other conditions
- Assist residents and follow directions of Supervisor/Manager to achieve best possible person centred care and achieve our resident wishes
- A passionate individual who is dedicated about delivering the best possible care to our residents
- Effective communication skills and the ability to develop understanding relationships with residents
- Availability for a wide variety of shifts; morning, evening and night
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 21 residential aged care villages and 20 retirement villages across NSW and ACT.
- RFBI offers a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT to support older Australians to remain living in their own home.
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Sunday 21st April 2019
Please apply with your current Resume and a cover letter with a summary of why this is the role for you.
If you feel this is the right role for you, don’t wait, apply now!
- Join a supportive and inclusive team environment
- An opportunity to work within a growing organisation
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging opportunities
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities