Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need. Today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have a casual opportunity for an experienced and passionate Carer to join our clinical care team at RFBI Dubbo Masonic Village. Within this role, your key focus will be to undertake a wide range of personal and clinical care services for our residents.
About the role
- You will play a key part in our care team by providing a wide range of personal care services to residents, including; showering, dressing, grooming and assisting with meals and making beds
- Provide basic clinical care including; wound dressing, assisting with medication delivery and recording basic clinical observations
- Provide care management for diabetes, arthritis and other conditions
- Enter reports and observations into our computer program-iCare
- Assist and follow directions of the Care Manager to achieve the best possible person-centred care
What you need to be considered
- A passion to work with older Australians ensuring they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- At least 6-12 months previous experience in an aged care environment
- Current First Aid Certificate
- An enthusiastic and motivated approach
- Availability to work all shifts including nights
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be considered for this position
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Applications Close: Sunday 23 February 2020
If this sounds like your next opportunity â apply now!