Casual positions available
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider across NSW and ACT, with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI also offers a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT to support older Australians to remain living in their own home.
Working as part of a team, your key focus will be to deliver the best possible care to our clients, promoting and fostering their independence, to help them remain living in their own home.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting clients with their daily living, personal care, general house cleaning, shopping, respite and social support and other requirements specified in their care plans
- Following the clients support plan and report any changes observed to the Care at Home Coordinator
- Providing basic clinical care including: wound dressing; assisting with medication delivery; recording basic clinical observations.
- Liaising with families and health professionals to ensure all client needs are met
You will have:
- A Certificate III in Aged or Community Care
- Previous experience within the aged care sector
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Full Australian Drivers Licence and comprehensive car insurance
- The ability to work weekends
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Sounds like you â apply now!