Part-Time Opportunity â 30 hours per week
Established in 1880 to help people in need, RFBI has become an award winning leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We employ over 1800 people and operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced carer to join our passionate Care at Home based at Mt Gilead on a permanent part-time basis.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Provide services to our clients who are receiving care in their own home. This can include assisting with personal care, cooking, cleaning, shopping or assisting with transport.
- Work with the clients and their families to build a strong relationship
- Develop professional networks with local stakeholders
- Work with clients to undertake assessments, care planning and case management.
- Lead, manage and support a team of care at home cares in the delivery of person centred services
You will have:
- The motivation to deliver the best possible care to our clients, promoting and fostering their independence, helping them to remain living in their own home.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating aged, community, health or social services
- Sound knowledge of Home Care legislation, policies and procedures
- Excellent planning, organisational and management skills
- Problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Certificate III Aged Care or Community Care
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- A current full Australian driver’s license
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!