Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have a number of opportunities for Carers to join our Care at Home Team based in Dubbo on a Casual basis.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing services to our clients who are receiving care in their own home - this can include assisting with personal care, cooking, cleaning, shopping or assisting with transport.
- Working with the clients and their families to build a strong relationship
- Developing professional networks with local stakeholders
- Working with clients to undertake assessments, care planning and case management.
You will have:
- A Certificate III in Aged or Community Care
- The motivation to deliver the best possible care to our clients, promoting and fostering their independence, helping them to remain living in their own home.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating aged, community, health or social services
- Sound knowledge of Home Care legislation, policies and procedures
- A current full Australian driver’s license
- Availability to work weekends
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be considered for this position
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Applications Close: Sunday 31st May 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!