Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
Reporting to the General Manager, we are seeking a motivated and experienced individual, with a commitment to providing quality care to aged residents to join our 53 bed Residential Care Village in the leadership position of Care Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality clinical assessments to residents through a comprehensive assessment process
- Leading and supporting care staff in the delivery of person-centred care
- Managing medication in accordance with resident needs and legislative requirements
- Assisting in the operational duties and continuous improvement within village
- Achieving budgeted goals whilst leading our people to achieve outstanding results
- Working with staff, residents and families to try and achieve resident’s wishes
- Building strong rapport with residents and their families
You will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse with minimum 5 years’ experience within the aged care sector
- Demonstrated leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication, and outstanding people and clinical skills
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of iCare (desirable)
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
- Knowledge of Aged Care Legislation, Accreditation and ACFI will be highly regarded
- Ability to work 76 hours per fortnight and be on call to provide clinical support to the village after hours
On Offer to the successful candidate:
- Senior management located on site
- On-going professional development
- Supportive Head Office Team based in Sydney
- Competitive not for profit salary packaging
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!