Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
Reporting to the General Manager, we are seeking a motivated and experienced individual, with a commitment to providing quality care to aged residents to join our Berry team in the position of Care Manager.
At RFBI we aim to meet the individual preferences of our residents whilst providing the highest possible care.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality clinical assessments for residents through a comprehensive assessment process
- Working with staff, residents and families to try and achieve resident’s wishes
- Building strong rapport with residents and their families
- Leading and supporting care staff in the delivery of person centred care
- Managing medication in accordance with resident needs and legislative requirements
- Assisting in the operational duties and continuous improvement within village
- Achieving budgeted goals whilst leading our people to achieve outstanding results
You will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication, and outstanding people and clinical skills
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of iCare (desirable)
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
- Knowledge of Aged Care Legislation, Accreditation and ACFI will be highly regarded
- Ability to work 76 hours per fortnight and be on call to provide clinical support to the village after hours
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Applications Close: Sunday 12th April 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!