Part-time Contract up to 15 hours per week
Established in 1880 to help people in need, RFBI has become an award winning leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We employ over 1800 people and operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have an exciting an opportunity for a passionate and experienced ACFI Coordinator to join our Holt Masonic Village team on a 3-6 month contract â up to 15 hours per week.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and conducting AFEI assessments;
- Working closely with senior management and allied health professionals to maximise funding;
- Coordinating and monitoring clinical assessments;
- Undertaking care planning and evaluation ensuring accurate preparation of documents;
- Educating our team about AFEI documentation and compliance;
- Managing and co-ordinating quality improvement and auditing requirements to maintain compliance with all relevant standards
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in undertaking aged care funding instrument (ACFI) assessments and submissions
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement, accreditation requirements, ACFI funding requirements and documentation
- At least 2 years previous aged care experience with a demonstrable understanding of aged care legislation
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office literacy with a working knowledge of iCare
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with ability to educate staff
- The successful candidate must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!