Permanent Full-Time Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Tamworth.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual, with a commitment to providing quality care to aged residents. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and passionate Care Manager to join our team at RFBI Tamworth Masonic Village on a full-time basis.
At RFBI we aim to meet the individual preferences of our residents whilst providing the highest possible care.
This key leadership role will see you leading, advising and assisting the care staff to provide the best possible care, tailored to suit the needs and preferences of our residents. You will build and foster partnerships with each resident and their families.
You will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse with minimum 2 yearsâ experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication, and outstanding people and clinical skills
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of iCare (desirable)
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
- Knowledge of Aged Care Legislation, Accreditation and ACFI will be highly regarded
- Ability to work 76 hours per fortnight and be on call to provide clinical support to the village after hours
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality clinical assessments for residents through a comprehensive assessment process
- Working with staff, residents and families to try and achieve residentâs wishes
- Building strong rapport with residents and their families
- Leading and supporting care staff in the delivery of person centred care
- Managing medication in accordance with resident needs and legislative requirements
- Assisting in the operational duties and continuous improvement within village
- Achieving budgeted goals whilst leading our people to achieve outstanding results
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Sunday 5th May 2019
If you feel this is the right role for you, donât wait, apply now!
- Join a supportive and inclusive team environment
- An opportunity to work within a growing organisation
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging opportunities
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
To find out more about RFBI, visit our website www.rfbi.com.au