Established in 1880 to help people in need, RFBI has become an award winning leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We employ over 1800 people and operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Administration Officer to join our friendly Care at Home team based at our Kurri Kurri Masonic Village.
Within this diverse role you will be required to provide administration support to a team of carers who are providing exceptional customer service to our clients. This is a busy and varied role and will see you at times working autonomously to support a geographically diverse team.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years previous experience in an administration position ideally within the aged care or not for profit sector
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability get on and get a job done
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- And overall will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our clients and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
- The successful candidate must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Sounds like you â apply now!