(75 hours per fortnight, Monday - Friday)
Are you a pro-active Administration professional looking to join a supportive team in a caring environment?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our friendly team at RFBI Concord Community Village on a part-time basis. Within this dynamic role, you will provide administration support to the village whilst ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered to our residentsâ, their families and our employees. You will also be answering residential and home care queries, preparing payroll for the village, banking and other administrative duties.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience in an Administrative role (essential)
- Experience in Payroll will be highly regarded
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Royal Freemasonsâ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI operates 21 residential aged care villages and 20 retirement villages across NSW and ACT.
- RFBI offers a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT to support older Australians to remain living in their own home.
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.
Sunday 7 July 2019
If you are looking for the chance to contribute and grow your Administration skills, apply now!
- Join a supportive and inclusive team environment
- An opportunity to work within a growing organisation
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging opportunities
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities