Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need, today we are an award winning, leading aged care provider with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives. We operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Casual Administration Officer to join our friendly team at RFBI Bathurst Masonic Village. Within this dynamic role you will be required to provide administration support to the village whilst ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered to our residents’, their families and our employees. You will also be responsible for answering residential and home care queries, preparing payroll for the village, banking and other administrative duties.
About the role:
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager, employees, residents and their families
- Prepare payroll at the village ensuring it is completed on time
- Manage invoices, petty cash and banking
- Respond to incoming queries received by the village
- Assist in preparation of resident admissions
What you need to be considered:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience in an administrative/payroll role
- Experience working in Aged Care
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be considered for this position. All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Applications Close: Sunday 14th June 2020
Sounds like you â apply now!