4 Month Contract
Close to Town Hall station
Training provided â Immediate Start
Friendly and Fun Environment
We are seeking an Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer to join our Accounts team based at our Head Office in Sydney CBD on a short-term contract. As a key member of this team, you will be a team player who can hit the ground running to provide core support across both our Accounts Payable and Receivable teams.
Royal Freemasonsâ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) operates residential aged care facilities, retirement villages and offers a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT, to support older Australians to remain living in their own home.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Providing general administrative support
- Processing resident billings and ensure they are on time and accurate.
- Processing and ensuring admissions, discharges and transfers are correctly maintained.
- Confirming receipting is completed prior to billing
- Ensuring all resident fees and charges are up to date and in the billing system accurately
- Processing adjustments
- Generating and distributing resident Invoices/Statements
- Other transaction duties
To be successful in this role you will have
- Experience and sound knowledge of the aged care industry
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Accountability of the workload assigned
- Intermediate level computer skills with practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
Note: You must have, or be able to obtain, a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22).
Applications Close: Sunday 5th May 2019
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Join a supportive and inclusive team environment
- An opportunity to work within a growing organisation
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging opportunities